Upon successful completion of the course, the student shall be able to:
- Describe the content areas of the ARRT Examination & how to apply for certification in radiography.
- Describe how to apply for Florida licensure in radiography.
- Review the content area of radiation protection & be able to accurately answer simulated ARRT questions.
- Review the content area of equipment operation & quality control & be able to accurately answer simulated ARRT questions.
- Review the content area of image production & evaluation & be able to accurately answer simulated ARRT questions.
- Review the content area of radiographic procedures & be able to accurately answer simulated ARRT questions.
- Review the content area of patient care & education & be able to accurately answer simulated ARRT questions.
- If you are new to online courses at BC, review the information at BConline and take the Demo Course.
- Before registering, review the Technology Requirements to be sure you computer is capable.
- All students must obtain their BC email address. It is used for course login.
A subscription to Corectec is required to complete this course. Corectec is an online review course designed for those planning to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification examination in radiography. Students are responsible for obtaining a subscription to Corectec at a reduced rate of $80.00, which will allow access for up to 6 months.
- View 2 online Unit presentations.
- Complete the 15 Corectec Quizzes for each of the ARRT content areas & score at least 100%.
- Complete each of the 4 Corectec mock Registry exams. Each of the Exams contain 200 questions designed to evaluate all of the content areas on the ARRT Registry Exam.
- Participate in scheduled on-campus lecture sessions.
You may register for this course through the main BC Website. Click on Classes/Courses & search within the term desired. You can also register at MyBC after you log in.
Once the term/session has begun, you can log on following the instructions at the BConline login page. Please note that you must pay for the course before you will be able to access it in Desire2Learn (D2L).
If you have further questions about the course, email Dr. Michael Giovanniello.
- BConline login page
- Student e-learning Resources
- 24/7 Helpdesk is Available if you need any technical assistance using or logging into BConline