- The principles of pharmacology as applied to the practice of radiography.
- The properties and use of parenteral contrast media in the practice of radiography.
- The methods and techniques for administering drugs and contrast media.
- The proper techniques for venipuncture.
- If you are new to online courses at BC, review the information at BConline and take the Demo Course.
- Before registering, review the Technology Requirements to be sure you computer is capable.
- All students must obtain their BC email address. It is used for course login.
Patient Care in Imaging Technology, Torres, Dutton, & Linn-Watson; Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, Bontrager & Lampignano; Mosby.
- View 4 online Unit presentations.
- Participate in 2 online Discussion Assignments.
- Complete an online Drug Search Assignemnt.
- Take the Drug Administration Quiz Assignment.
- Participate in scheduled on-campus lecture sessions.
- Take 2 on-campus Unit Exams.
- Take the on-campus Final Exam.
You may register for this course through the main BC Website. Click on Classes/Courses & search within the term desired. You can also register at MyBC after you log in.
Once the term/session has begun, you can log on following the instructions at the BConline login page. Please note that you must pay for the course before you will be able to access it in Desire2Learn (D2L).
If you have further questions about the course, email Dr. Michael Giovanniello.
- BConline login page
- Student e-learning Resources
- 24/7 Helpdesk is Available if you need any technical assistance using or logging into BConline